Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pretty Girl

Better late than never! I finally got a chance to take a few pictures of Aubree in her blessing dress, and when I say few, I mean FEW! She was tired and wanted nothing to do with it, so we weren't able to get a smile out of her, but she has been smiling like crazy lately. Her dress is the same dress that we used for Ry and Peyton. I thought it would be fun tradition to let them all share the same dress. The whole bottom of the dress is tulle. Aubree was so sweet in it, but mostly she just loved to eat the tulle.

6 comments:

The Regimballe Family said...

What a little angel!

Lovely Lady said...

Look at those big beautiful eyes and that sweet dress. She looks perfect!

mom4jules said...

Beautiful!

Mel said...

I can't believe how much yours and Ambers kids look alike! CRAZY!! Must be those Rohner genes!!

Amber said...

So beautiful Haleigh. Her eyelashes are to die for!!!

Brittany Williams said...

She is Beautiful! O my gosh...she takes my breath away!