Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Photobucket This weekend has been a busy one. The older our girls get, the more it seems that they are the ones making the schedule for our weekends :o) This weekend Ry had rehearsal for her dance team this morning that overlapped with a rehearsal for their Primary program, which is tomorrow. It is also my good friend, and sis in law, Amber's birthday this weekend, so we went to get pedicures this afternoon. We both branched out and tried a new design on our toes. Check mine out below. Tonight, the girls have a princess party so we did pretty princess hairstyles and dressed them up in their princess dress up clothes. I'll update tomorrow after their Primary program. They both have speaking parts and are so excited to have their grandparents come and see their program. Photobucket

5 comments:

The Regimballe Family said...

I love the toes! Where'd you go? And your girls make very pretty princesses!

Amber said...

So, what did Dane say about the pedicure? Thanks for taking me, it was a nice break. Oh and I am glad to see I am a friend first!!!

Court said...

Love the toes! Sassy

Andreasen Family said...

your girls are so cute in their princess costumes. love the toes too!

Emily Lauren said...

I love your toes, they're so cute :) Where did you go to get them done? The girls look so cute all dressed up too. How fun.