Friday, November 07, 2008

High School Musical Karaoke

Tonight, for our Friday Family night, we busted out our edition of High School Musical Karaoke for our Wii. We had a blast. It was actually Dane's idea. We each took turns, singing our favorite songs from the first High School Musical. My first song was "Get Your Head in the Game." I never realized how many words that that song had. I was out of breath by the end. Dane broke out into his rendition of "The Start of Something New" and "Bop to the Top." Hillarious... he even sang the girl parts. We all had a great time together. Guess who got the highest score... yours truly got an A+. I'm not sure that that is something that I should be proud of.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristi & Austin said...

YOu guys are adorable. I get Austin to do american idol on ours too and it sure makes for a fun night as a family. My 2 year old even tries to get a few words in! See you Tuesday!

Amber said...

Holy crap! I love it!! That's why Dane is a "girl dad" and Cam is a "boy dad"... Cam would NEVER do that!!

JameeMaLee said...

This is random...I found your blog on Nie Nie's.. I am so glad your husband has recovered from his accident! That must have been so difficult. I have two little BOYS.. and their names are.......
Payton and Riley. Funny:)