BLISS- (noun) 1. complete happiness 2. paradise, heaven
My internal dialogue, from time to time, can be a bit on the "glass is half empty" side, so I want to work on focusing on the blessing in my life. I think that this all has to do with perspective. So, I'm going to work on changing this. I would like to work on making my home a more blissful place. My goal is to spend more time playing with my kiddos, teaching them new things and loving them. I also want to be more spiritual, read my scriptures more, pray more, count my blessings on a daily basis. I want to help my kiddos and my husband to have complete happiness through this year too. You know that saying, "if mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." It's so true! So hopefully, by example I can work on this too.
More to come on this soon!

3 comments:
Sounds like a great New Years resolution! I will be working on that as well. I love your family picture.
i love that you chose a word too haleigh! that's a great one.
i need to work on that too. being more of a glass half full kind of girl.
What a great idea! I too hate new year's resolutions, but I love yours! Who doesn't want a little more happiness and heaven here on earth?!
Post a Comment