Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week of Dance

A BIG thank you to my good friend Amber for making my blog header and redoing my blog background for me. I just haven't been feeling creative enough to do it, and she's super creative!! Isn't it cute? Thanks again.

This week has been crazy. We have had a case of strep throat going around at our house. We have dance rehearsals Monday and Wednesday nights every week, but we also had a half time performance on Tuesday night and a competition this weekend. The half time show was at a local high school. Ry did such a good job. She sometimes ges shy when she's performing, but she had a great big confident smile on her face the whole time. I was bummed that we didn't have our video camera charged but we have another one in a few weeks. Her competition is at 7:45AM on Saturday morning and the place that her competition is going to be held at is an hour away. I thought that Saturday mornings were for sleeping in?? I'll post pics or video from that too. Ry, I'm so proud of you for working so hard at something that you really enjoy! You are so talented!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

RY is getting so big! MAN!

~Carolyn Beth said...

Haleigh,
I love your blog, and I LOVE your photography. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wanted to say how funny it is that you mention it being a small world because your cousin Maurie is married to my cousin Brian! Crazy :)
~Carolyn
http://carolynbeth.wordpress.com