I did this about a month ago with Rylee, so today it's Peyton's turn... this should be interesting.
1. What is something mommy always says to you? "Clean up my room"
2. What makes mommy happy? "When I get a stamp at school"
3. What makes mommy sad? "When I don't give you a kiss or I don't listen."
4. How does mommy make you laugh? "When she tickles me."
5. What was mommy like as a child? "She would play with Aunt Brookett."
6. How old is your mommy? "16."
7. How tall is your mom? "Almost tall as Daddy."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Go to the store and buy some stuff."
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? "Give Aubree a nap."
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know."
11. What is your mommy really good at? "picking me up from school."
12. What is your mommy not very good at? "i don't know"
13. What does your mommy do for her job? "stay at home and clean up" ????
14. What is your mommy's favorite food? "vegetables"
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? " 'cuz you do nice food for me"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "a mommy cartoon still"
17. What do you and your mommy do together? "go to the store"
18. How are you and your mommy the same? "we have the same middle and last name"
19. How are you and your mommy different? "we watch the same tv"
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "she gives me a hug"

5 comments:
That has to be the cutest thing!!! I love it. I liked #2 and #11... that you are really good at picking her up from school. Hilarious. I will have to ask James that.
that is so cute!!
Haleigh, I just love Peyton. She's her own little firecracker, isn't she?
That is very cute. I might have to copy that just to see what my kids say about me.
I love Rylee's dance costume too, very cute.
Haleigh this is so cute!I want to copy you.
Post a Comment