Aww. What a precious picture. It really shows what a sweet little baby Aubrey is. Cause really, like you said, that can't be comfortable. Cutest :)
I seriously love Aubree... she is such an easy going baby and is so happy all the time. Only she would get a helmet and the first night sleep through until the next morning... PRECIOUS!PS I can't believe those PJ's still fit her?!
Poor baby. I bet that breaks your heart. It breaks mine just thinking of little Gracie wearing one of those to bed every night. What a little trooper!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aww. What a precious picture. It really shows what a sweet little baby Aubrey is. Cause really, like you said, that can't be comfortable. Cutest :)
I seriously love Aubree... she is such an easy going baby and is so happy all the time. Only she would get a helmet and the first night sleep through until the next morning... PRECIOUS!
PS I can't believe those PJ's still fit her?!
Poor baby. I bet that breaks your heart. It breaks mine just thinking of little Gracie wearing one of those to bed every night. What a little trooper!
Post a Comment