Hey ladies... I've had a few people ask me about Aubree's bracelet a few posts down. I made it at a Bead Diva party... And what would you know, I'm having one at my house in a few weeks. Wende Foster will be coming to my home on Thursday April 16th at 7 PM. We will be beading until everyone is done. The last party that I went to, I didn't leave until 10:45 and I wasn't the last to go... Anyone is welcome to come, or bring a friend. Email me for directions, haleigh5@cox.net
For those of you that haven't been to one of her parties, she basically brings the bead store to your house. She gives you a piece of wire and you string your necklace. She finishes it, clasps, dangles and all. You can make jewelry for yourself, your daughters, or as baby gifts. All of her stuff is super cute. She carries swarovski crystals, pearls, plastic bubblegum beads. Check her blog out. beaddivas.blogspot.com
LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO COME, SO I KNOW HOW MANY TABLES TO SET UP AND HOW MANY TREATS TO MAKE!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
P.S. Kanoe, I hope you don't mind me borrowing cute little Quincy as an example :o)

2 comments:
I love Wende Foster! She was in my ward. She's the greatest and can help you make the cutest stuff. I hope it goes well!
Sounds so fun! I want to go! That will be fun if Mae came too.
Post a Comment