Monday, March 30, 2009

COUSINS

Last week, I got my sis-in-law's to bring their babies over to my house. I wanted to document these three cuties before they started crawling, and it would be impossible. Well, it turns out that Brylee has already figured out her own mode of transportation that I like to call bum bouncing :o) Brave was just as wiggly, and well Aubree was being a big baby. It made for an interesting morning, to say the least. I love my sis-in-laws. They are so much fun. I'm glad to call you girls family... and friends. I can't wait for these three cuties to get older and for them to start to be playmates. So fun!

Here are a few favorites!!

Who can guess who is the oldest?? Most would think right to left would be oldest to youngest, when in fact, my puny little Aubree is the oldest... followed by Brave, in the middle and Brynlee on the left. There is exactly 3 months between all three.
Photobucket
Love these thighs!
Photobucket
Love these cheeks!
Photobucket
This one reminded me of those old-school pictures that you take in grade school, where there is another one of you super-imposed in the corner, smiling with your hand resting on your chin.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa Braegger said...

I love these pics-they will have so much fun together in a few months.

Kristi & Austin said...

hey missy... send me a message on facebook. I have some questions on pricing. I want to some pictures of Jaxon before he gets much bigger. Cayden just got his done through his school. Anyhow... my husband bought me an expensive camera and evrything but i am clueless... lol

kristi

Candi said...

what a cute chucky baby! Love it