Thumbs up!! They were ready to ride.
Love, Love, Love Bridger's windblown hair. It got bigger everytime he came back from a trip in the rhino.
Napping, Dunes style.
Rylee took this pic... can you tell?
For Dinner that night, we had hotdogs... as big as the girls :o)
All three girls fell asleep on the way to the hotel that night. We've decided that Peyton is our little sleepwalker. Back in December she slept walk to our hotel room. This time, when we got to the hotel, we told the girls to unbuckle and hop out of the car. Well, she did the first half... and then fell asleep between the passenger seat and Aubree's car seat.
The girls, FRESH AND CLEAN, that night, after a bath, and after I dumped about a cup of sand out of each of their shoes.
The next day, Papa took the girls on a ride in the sand rail. Papa also set up a treasure hunt out in the desert for the 4 older grandkids to do. They found buried treasure that pirates had left for them. Cannon was so cute, in the sand rail, when they were driving from clue to clue he said, "Wow! Grandpa sure know's where he's going." He was also impressed that the pirates knew each of their names.
Here are the three cute cousins. They were all born within 3 months. Yes, Aubree is the oldest of the three. You can't tell now! Oh, and YES Aubree is wearing Brave's extra shirt. We had an interesting experience with a diaper blow out on the freeway, but I'll spare you the details.

6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! We have got to get back down to the Dunes before it gets any hotter!
My photography here does it again! Great pics.
So fun!! I was wondering about Bree's shirt ---not really your taste!! ;)
So fun!! I was wondering about Bree's shirt ---not really your taste!! ;)
Sorry about the millions of comments!!! I wasn't working so I was impatient and kept on clicking!!
Post a Comment