Friday, March 06, 2009

Seven Year Itch and Season Changes...

I am pleased to announce that Dane and I made it through the seven year itch... and we're going strong :o) This year, we celebrated by going to the Melting Pot the weekend prior to our anniversary and then going out to dinner on our anniversary at Kona Grill, courtesy of a few of our good friends. As of March 2nd, we've been married for 8 years. It really seems like just yesterday that we were married... until I start thinking about all that we've done together, as a couple and as I peek into our sleeping six year old's bedroom. I really do love this time of year... anniversary, season changes and weather changes (minus the allergies, hopefully they'll subside soon). It's so nice to be able to take the kids out to the park and enjoy the weather without lathering on the sunscreen or bringing a 2 liter of water with us. This is one of the main reasons that my blog has suffered so over the last few weeks. We've just been to busy enjoying the weather. I figure that we have to enjoy it while it lasts (since that's only about 2 weeks in AZ) We love the spring time around our house. Happy Anniversary Babe! I love ya!

4 comments:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

What a cute picture, Congrats! I can't believe it's already been 8 years...that awesome!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't say the same for the weather here - it snowed yesterday! :o)

Court said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pic.

The Regimballe Family said...

What a darling couple! Happy Anniversary!