And a picture, 'cuz a post without a picture is just... well, BORING! Aubree is still working on getting her first two teeth. She's been a trooper though. She's so close to crawling. We've just decided that she doesn't need to crawl, all she has to do is make a peep and one of her big sisters comes running. She's also learned some "baby tricks," although she's not much of a performer. She'll put her and above her head when we was "So Big," she claps, she waves hi and bye. She loves to point her index finger at things. She also likes to make rasperries with her toungue and has even been known to make the sound that Chewbacca from Star Wars makes, on command. She is also learning to talk. She says Mamma, Dadda, and believe it or not, we were watching Dora the Explorer the other day and she say Ba-Pa, Ba-Pa while she danced to the back pack song.

4 comments:
What a cute pic!! And I thought I was too late to get entered twice but thanks for the reminder!! I posted Cute Makayla when she was one and you did her pics- I love those pics :)
I am posting! I am posting!! :) And I will also stick it on my BLOG. Very cute pictures of you kids. Love the purple bow. My daughter would never let me stick things in her hair. I wished she would have. Thanks for being generous! And if we don't win I will keep you in mind for when we want to do our family pictures. BTW~ I got your blog through Emily Davis Blog.
Hey, Amber reminded me of your bead party next week and I will definately be there! Will you send me directions to your house, please?
Also I'm entering your photo op, we are in desperate need of a new family portrait!
Thanks!
the funny things is I dont even know you.. but I saw the post on Emily blog so I said what the heck! Hi, Im Candi...and I love photography so it should be fun to follow your blog. Please check mine out: http://candi-candida.blogspot.com
Post a Comment