Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Almost 1!

Photobucket

I can not believe that my baby is almost 1! She's getting so big and saying so many words. She says hi, mama, dada, STOP, no, to name a few.  Check this picture out. She now has two teeth. She worked so hard to get them and seems to be working really hard to get a few more. She's such a cutie! I just love her sweet natured personality, although lately she's become pretty feisty too. If she's sleepy or in a grumpy mood, she'll definitely let you know. She's also crawling everywhere. While I was gone in NY, she learned to stand up to things, which made for an interesting dilemma for everyone that was babysitting her. Before I left you just had to put her in her bed and she'd roll over and go to sleep, while I left she figured out how to stand up in her crib, but she couldn't figure out how to get back down. She has free reign in the house... she crawls from room to room, her favorite spot is right here, by the back window. She loves to talk to chancho, she calls him Cha-Cha. So cute!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Holy cow. I can't believe she's going to be one next month...insane. It's gone by so fast!