Friday, May 29, 2009
Love my girls!
Today we went to the first week of summer movie fun that Harkins Movie Theaters does. It's a great tradition that we've done for the past three years. Besides, when do you get to see 10 movies for $7. So nice. I was a little hesitant about doing it this year with Aubree, you see it starts at 9:45AM. Right during her nap time. I was so surprised, but she did great! She was actually really excited to watch about the first 15 minutes. Then she started to get a little fussy. I stood over to the side and rocked her in my arms and she fell right asleep. My girls loved the movie too. SPACE CHIMPS... pretty cute. I was sitting there in the movie with Aubree asleep in my arms and my girls intently watching the move. Peyton let out the cutest "fake but really loud 'cuz it's really funny and she wanted me to hear it kind of laugh" and I just thought to myself. Man, I love my girls. I love spending time with them. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH my gosh. I SOOOOO know what you mean about the "fake but really loud laugh..." Doesn't that just totally crack you up?!? :) I love kids! They are so funny! -Cali Jill
Post a Comment