OK, so you get the picture! PhotoBooth didn't work very well, but this is where I'll be tomorrow at this time!! WooHoo! I'm having mixed emotions. I'm so excited to spend time with my mom and sis. I'm excited to shop, explore and have a new adventure. I'm still having a hard time with leaving my kiddos for so long!! I'm glad that we figured out how to use our new iChat feature on our Mac so that we can video conference with my sister's Mac laptop. I know that my girlies will be in good hands. Dane is a great daddy, and my friends and family are fantastic. I don't think that a girl could have a better set of friends and family. Seriously, thanks to everyone that's helping. I appreciate you more than I can even say!
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
NY Here I come....
OK, so you get the picture! PhotoBooth didn't work very well, but this is where I'll be tomorrow at this time!! WooHoo! I'm having mixed emotions. I'm so excited to spend time with my mom and sis. I'm excited to shop, explore and have a new adventure. I'm still having a hard time with leaving my kiddos for so long!! I'm glad that we figured out how to use our new iChat feature on our Mac so that we can video conference with my sister's Mac laptop. I know that my girlies will be in good hands. Dane is a great daddy, and my friends and family are fantastic. I don't think that a girl could have a better set of friends and family. Seriously, thanks to everyone that's helping. I appreciate you more than I can even say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL!! I love it... you don't even need to go to New York, you already have pic's... I will take your place instead. ;)
Have fun, I AM JEALOUS
how fun! you will have a blast. ps I got a cannon rebel and it came with 2 lenses...I gotta read how to use it, but it is awesome! maybe in a year or two I will be a photographer like you!! haha
so jealous!!I hope you have a blast!
Okay did you go to NY and never come back? I'm getting kind of worried:)
Post a Comment