Saturday, July 11, 2009

$5 Dress

I put Aubree in her new dress tonight for Nicole's wedding. Isn't it the cutest! It's one of the dresses that I made up at the cabin. I bought a yard of fabric for $4 and paid $1 for the buttons and in about an hour (with Grandma Hatch's help) Brittany and I whipped these things out. It was really fun too. When I was talking to Grandma Hatch after I made it, I said, "I want to do it again some time. I'm so proud of myself." To which she replied... "Isn't it such a great feeling to know that you're more than just a baby maker" :o). She cracks me up!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Amanda C said...

Super cute!!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

So cute, I wanna make one like that. I love making dresses or anything crafty. I like Peytons hair do too!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

SO cute! I love it

Court said...

So cute! I love the feeling of accomplishment. I made Brynlee a pillowcase dress yesterday. I couldn't believe how easy it was, I will definitely be making more.
Her dress is darling.

d.jo said...

How adorable! It looks store-bought! Great job.

Heather said...

Sooo cute! I wanna know how?!?

Jenny said...

So cute, I love what you have whipped up here, way to go! Is there a pattern?