We just spent a week in Pinetop! I know all you Valley-of-the-Sunners are really jealous :o) It was a great time. We invited our friends the Millers to come up with us. Brit and I went up for 4 days with the kids and our husbands met us for the last 4 days to celebrate the 4th. Brittany and I stayed busy doing crafts with the kids and our own crafts, along with spending some much needed time outdoors in cooler weather. While there, Brit and I both made 10 headbands, about 15 flower clips, 4 skirts for our two older girls, two jumper dresses for our youngest girls, a rag quilt and a pair of pj pants for each of our girls. A big thanks to grandma hatch for fixing our mistakes. It had been some time since either of us had gotten out a sewing machine. Grandma Hatch also helped all of the little girls to make their very own little rag quilts with their initial on it. She even had them sit on her lap and help her piece it together. The girls loved it so much. When the guys got to town they took the girls fishing and hiking, we went to the fire works and we even did a little photo session on the rim. Beautiful place. The girls all loved the fireworks. Each time that one would got off they would all say, "Oooohh." Aubree even joined in after a while. Now I can't wait to get up there again. I just love the lifestyle up there. I didn't wear a watch the whole time and it was so refreshing. It made me remember that I need to slow down sometimes.
Rylee update... it's official... she has her very first loose tooth. She is so excited as the kids in her class have been losing teeth for 2 years now. The tooth fairy should be visiting our house for the first time very soon.
By the way, I think that this might be the first picture of our whole family, Aubree included, smiling at the camera. Thanks Ryan.
5 comments:
that is a GREAT family picture!!
you have such a cute family!
So envious that sounds like it was so much fun. The new family picture turned out great-your girls are beautiful:)
Such a good family picture! I was over at brookes visitig last night with her about this dang heat and she said you went up there for a whole week, so jealous!!!! I spent the 4th in Snowflake and Austin and I were saying the same thing about time you said... sometimes we need to just SLOW down. At any rate, Miss you- your girls are adorable and you look great as always!
Now I'm jealous that you were up in Pinetop enjoying nice cool weather while I was stuck in the heat!! Cute fam pic too!
Ryan is quite proud of himself for getting all of the girls to smile,haha! Thanks for a great week, it was so fun!
Post a Comment