Lat night I went to see Wicked with my mom, my sister Brooke and my sis in law Amber. We had a great time. First we went to Cafe Boa! So yummy! It's a great little place down on Mill with really yummy Italian food. That place is the best. Then we went to the show. I saw Wicked two years ago with Amber and my in laws in LA, so I went in expecting it to not live up to the one in LA. It's really hard to top Megan Hilte as Glinda, but the girl who played her last night was great. The girl who played Elphaba was a stand in so we were a little bummed about that, but she did a very good job too. You really have to have some amazing talent to play either of those rolls. All in all, it was a great show. I got goose bumps and laughed so hard I cried a few times. Now I really want to get tickets to see Legally Blonde the musical that's coming here in September.
Thanks mom for such a fun night! I really enjoyed myself, especially after anticipating this for a whole year :o) Oh, and Amber, you were not and never will be the "fourth/third wheel." We loved having you along!
Amber was her usual rebellious self and wouldn't pose with us for this picture. She volunteered to take it instead. Thanks for chopping WICKED off :o)
Us at Cafe Boa! MMM!
3 comments:
Great show, huh?! We loved it! I will definitely go back and see it again next time it's here. We met "Elphaba" last night and she was a sweetie. I thought she did a great job too!
Haha! In my defense, I am not the "professional photographer" so I can not be held responsible!!It was hard to tell on the small screen in the DARK what I was and wasn't getting in the picture (hence the cut off feet, oops!)
Thanks for letting me tag along, it was a blast!!
You girls are all so cute! Glad you had a fun time. I am dying to see that.
Post a Comment