Sunday, August 02, 2009

More time at the Cabin!

We just spent another 4 days at the cabin. We had a blast, again. It's so nice to just get away from schedules and heat television and technology. This time I invited my friend Bridget and her kiddos to stay with us. The kids played together great and were out back most of the time. Bridget and I had a great time having girl talk, crafting and watching a few chick flicks. Thanks for such a fun time Bridget. Oh, and for modeling for me. Check out my photo-blog to see my favorite pic of you. :o) Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I had SO MUCH FUN... Can't wait to do it again. You are so awesome and my best friend. LOVE YOU!!!!

P.S. Love the pics you did of me.. Don't love myself, but the lighting was really good. Hope you got an A