Papa showed up a little after we all got there and had a little portable karaoke machine with him that linked up to his iPod. He had all of the girls favorite songs on it and we had a little impromptu concert in the park. Ry was too shy to sing, but Peyton belted it out. Papa even joined the action, much to the entertainment of all of the onlookers. Aubree was dancing like crazy, she had so much fun! I think that we have another little dancer on our hands. Thanks Mom and Garrett for such a fun and memorable trip to the park. The girls always have so much fun with you!


3 comments:
What fun parents you have! Looks like a blast.
what a wonderful thing for your family to have a photographer for a mother!!! beautiful.
How fun! I would love free dinner every Sunday!!! I am glad she is learning to ride her bike... Go RYLEE!
Post a Comment