#1 - I've been busy with photography. 'Tis the Season
#2 - I'm pregnant and not feeling so hot! I've never had any first trimester pregnancy symptoms with any of my pregnancies, and this time around, I've been hit, and hit hard!
I'm so grateful for good friends and family who have helped pick up the slack around my house, by preparing meals and offering play dates. October was a great month for us. We had 2 trips to Schepf farms. One in which the girls were able to perform their dances and then we were able to spend some time on the farm. Poor Aubree was allergic to something out there though, she had a runny nose and itchy red eyes. The other trip was for Peyton's kindergarten Field Trip. We were also able to go to our Ward's Trunk or Treat. Dane and I decided to join the girls that night in dressing up. We were ROCKSTARS with them. Dane actually ended up looking eerily like the lead singer of Green Day with his black eyeliner on. The next night, we were able to trick or treat with the cousins. It's a tradition! We head over to the neighborhood that Dane grew up in and they have a block party with chili, fry bread and homemade root beer. The girls had great fun!
Aubree is getting so big to me all of the sudden. She's saying all kinds of words and has the sweetest little personality. She loves animals, although they're all called "doggies" to her. We've enjoyed watching her grow!

1 comment:
AAAHHHHH! Why didn't you tell me that your preggo!!! E-mail me or somethin'! Congrats!!! Maybe the symptoms mean it's a boy!! So fun! When's your due date??
Post a Comment