Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some new Photos of the Girls

I've been so bad about my blog lately that I got a lecture from Dane! It's true. I know I need to be better about keeping up with things. I've just been working on my photography website, and I've been really tired with this whole pregnancy. I promise to be better!

Things have been pretty "every day" around here, but the girls are getting SO BIG! It had only been a few months since their last photo session with mom, but I figured it was time for another. So, yesterday I took them out to my favorite photo location. Here are a few from yesterday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amber said...

So adorable Haleigh~ When did Aubree get so big?

Heather said...

Seriously - you have the cutest girls EVER! I want to you take my kids pics when I come in Sept! I love the junk yard theme!