Kellen is growing like crazy! He's already 10 /2 weeks old! He's such a doll! We just love him to bits! He is such a happy smiley baby. Here is one of my recent favorite pictures of him. Check out his shirt. I saw it and had to have it! :)
SOOO adorable, and handsome! Congratulations by the way soo cute! I LOVE love LoVe your birth pictures of Kellen and your girls and the beach and Lake Powell! Your family is Beautiful! Hopefully recovery was smooth for ya? Please don't be a stranger...since this is now the only way I get to keep in contact with Family! We certainly will miss family get together's! Take care please tell Dane we said Hello!
all your pictures are BEAUTIFUL. how lucky for your kids to have a photographer for a mother, because there are so so many darling pictures of each of them!? But, what, no picture of Dane dancing with the girls on stage??! :)
I love that crooked little smirk inside his smile. It's like he knows something or is thinking something and isn't going to tell you exactly what's on his mind. What a cute baby boy!
5 comments:
SOOO adorable, and handsome! Congratulations by the way soo cute! I LOVE love LoVe your birth pictures of Kellen and your girls and the beach and Lake Powell! Your family is Beautiful! Hopefully recovery was smooth for ya? Please don't be a stranger...since this is now the only way I get to keep in contact with Family! We certainly will miss family get together's! Take care please tell Dane we said Hello!
all your pictures are BEAUTIFUL. how lucky for your kids to have a photographer for a mother, because there are so so many darling pictures of each of them!? But, what, no picture of Dane dancing with the girls on stage??! :)
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!
I love that crooked little smirk inside his smile. It's like he knows something or is thinking something and isn't going to tell you exactly what's on his mind. What a cute baby boy!
What a cutie! Love the name, that was one on T's list!
Post a Comment