Friday, January 12, 2007

January 12th

This is the first time I've cheated. I really wanted to get a good picture of my girls today, but one has green snot running out her nose like a fountain right now : ) The joys of being a SAHM : ) My little girls are the most important part of my introduction. I love them both so much. My oldest daughter Rylee is my sunshine. She can cheer anyone up. She loves to tell jokes. My youngest daughter Peyton is my clinger. She always wants to be by Mom or Dad, but it's actaully made things easy. We never have to worry about her running off. She's such a spiritual little girl too. She always notices pictures of Jesus and reminds Mom and Dad to read our scriptures every day. I took this picture 2 weeks ago when we did family pictures. Let me know what you think.

14 comments:

Kathy said...

Your girls are adorable and I love this shot. First time visiting your blog and I like it. The 100 things is cool.

nomo wino daph said...

Your girls are dolls. Cute picture. You sound like such a great mommy.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are cute! I personally would try to center the shot more, I don't believe you need to do the rule of thirds on portrait shots like these.

Anonymous said...

great photo spot. your girls are precious. nice comp.

Dar Kaso said...

How adorable are they in their matching outfits. Too cute!

Love the touch up on the voilin really puts the focus on the instrument.

Andrea said...

They are too cute! I like your composition, though I do find the water around their heads a little distracting.

. said...

They are beautiful. I love their names!

Jenny said...

Great pic. What a couple of sweeties you have. I miss my kids being that age. The colors are beautiful in this. The composition of this is nice. I would love to see a vertical crop of basically the girls on the rocks. I think it would look adorable that way too.

Jenny said...

I forgot to add...I love your banner. Awesome!

jordan.krogman said...

Yay! Love your banner (I've gotta get out and try doing this!) and the pic of your girls is just too cute. I'd agree with the rule of thirds on this one . . . probably wouldn't have needed quite so much of the scenery in the pic, but that doesn't mean it isn't adorable anyway! I love looking at your site since our girls are similar in age. You're doing a great job, and I'm jealous of the fact that you can get a decent picture of the two of them together! lol You probably won't see any of those on my blog unless they've been edited together!!

Debbie said...

Great picture and your girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

This photo is adorable!!! LOVE it and your kids are so cute!
Cari

Krissynae said...

They are way tooo cute. Great shot.

Carolyn said...

great portrait!

hope your dd is feeling better.