Tuesday, January 16, 2007

January 16th

This is one of my favorite places in town to eat. It's located in the downtown area and has been around since the 1920's. Inside the building there is a John Deere Tractor, in the middle of the dining room. It's kind of fun and great food. I should have taken this picture at a different time of day to avoid the shadow from the tree on the building, but this week is crazy. We're leaving on Thursday to go out of town, and we're trying to get organized. HHCC as always.

11 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Wish I could put in an order...I love BBQ with all my heart!

Lorrie said...

Cool shot. I agree another time of day would be better to avoid the brightness!
Have fun out of town!

Hope said...

I like th shadow. I've been trying to get a picture of a shadow on my son's school for a while with no success. Sounds like a great place to eat.

Adrienne said...

Yeaaah, you have brick, perfect for backgrounds!! Have a good weekend... take lot's and lot's of pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome shot! Love the colors of it!
Cari

Dar Kaso said...

Very fun shot.

Donna said...

great shot.

Krissynae said...

Very cool photo. I loe it's classic feel. Great shot

Michelle said...

well now that is a place that my DH would definitely want to eat at!! LOL!! great pic

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool photo!!!...i love the colors!

Rebecca said...

mmmm BBQ, I'm hungry!

http://www.rebeccaolivera.smugmug.com/gallery/2292820