Wednesday, January 17, 2007

January 17th

This is another building downtown. I just really love this older part of my town. The rest of the town are a bunch of cookie cutter tract homes. This is a theatre in town. A lot of travelling productions come here, and they also put on local shows, with casting calls and auditions. I've always wanted to try out. Maybe some day when my kids are older. This was shot around 10AM, not the ideal time, I feel like I never havae time at the right time of day : ) HHCC always welcome. 1/4000, 2.8, 400

9 comments:

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

love the colors in this picture.
Melissa H

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

What a great shot!
Melissa H

Sara D. said...

Holly cow, what's that green stuff at the bottom? is it......grass *gasp* I want green grass right now instead of the 6" of white stuff 8(

nomo wino daph said...

Great shot, love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

That is a cool shot! Looks warm there!
Cari

Dar Kaso said...

Great shot, great colors.

Krissynae said...

Beautiful photo. The is a great building. Would like to have seen the sign but I know it is hard with it being neon

barb said...

Very nice! I love building shots!

Monica said...

Great color and clarity in this photo!! Nice capture!