This is another picture of the downtown area of my town. The Road Work Ahead sign is very appropriate considering we are the fasted growing "town" in North America. It's nearly impossible to get around town. Our town has practically doubled in size in the last 10 years. It's a great place to live though, so I can understand why. Specs 1/3200, 2.8, 400. Is it OK for my SS to be so high??

4 comments:
Oh, your town looks so stinkin' cute! Love this one!!
Great picture!! I'm also from AZ, and I love this downtown for the same reasons you mentioned. You captured a great old feel for a great new town. Way to go!
Oh...it looks so cute there!!..makes me want to visit!!
Love the color of the buildings.
I think the SS can go up that high and is fine as long as the exposure is right. I find outdoors, the SS tends to be a lot higher!!
Love the colors. Can't believe it is such a new town.
Melissa H
Post a Comment