Thursday, January 04, 2007

January 4th

OK! So as soon as I'm done with this post, I'm back to studying my camera manual. I am really determined to figure out how to shoot manual. This one, is once again in auto mode. It looks like the focus ended up on th xylophones instead of the girls. Oh well. I took this shot at a little kids museum we went to today. I also ran a color pop action on it. TFL!

6 comments:

Ariana said...

I agree about the focus landing on the xylophones. Doesn't it seem like in every shot the camera wants to focus on everything BUT the subject? lol.

Was this totally indoors? I can't believe how bright it is. And even though the focus didn't fall on the girls, where it did land is totally in focus, so good job at a sharp picture.

The colors are fantastic.

jordan.krogman said...

Oh, that looks like SO much fun! Even if you are shooting in manual mode, you have a nice picture here. Especially love the bright colors!!

Sara D. said...

I've am slowly starting to understand things better in manual. You've got great color in this one! What were your settings? Just keep shooting, just keep shooting, shooting, shooting...oh sorry DD is watching Finding Nemo and can't get that tune outta my head....LOL

Teresa said...

The bright, clear colors add to the sense of fun. Lucky you to have these two little angels! This is a good location - maybe keep it in mind for the future? That mirror seems to offer possibilities too. :-)

Teresa said...

The bright, clear colors add to the sense of fun. Lucky you to have these two little angels! This is a good location - maybe keep it in mind for the future? That mirror seems to offer possibilities too. :-)

Patti said...

wow the colours are fantastic. great shot