After some fantastic CC, I too noticed the blue cast to my pictures. That's why I love you guys! It's so nice to have so many pairs of eyes helping you with your pictures. Here, on top are the updated versions of 3 of them. Thanks!
Yea! I had some new subjects! My little nephews came over to visit today, and I tortured them with my camera. I was working on shooting in RAW indoors. Here's what I ended up with. I love all of their blue eyes. SPECS 1/160, 200, 1.8
good shots, and new subjects can always be fun... but they look like they have a blue color cast to them, (it might be my monitor though if no one else noticed it!) And yes, all those blue eyes are beautiful!!
3 comments:
WOW... those are some gorgeous children. I think they should all model. Not that I am partial or anything! Cute pic's!!
Amber
Cute kids! Don't you just LOVE new subjects?! I love the crop and angle on #3!
good shots, and new subjects can always be fun... but they look like they have a blue color cast to them, (it might be my monitor though if no one else noticed it!)
And yes, all those blue eyes are beautiful!!
Post a Comment