Wednesday, March 07, 2007

March 7th

I've been feeling as though I had been lacking in creativity recently so I took a little break. I'm hoping to get back on track! This is a picture of my best friend, Bridget. We took this picture yesterday in her kitchen with her little boy's black comforter as the backdrop. HHCC! 1/160, 200, 22.0

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice shot. Only CC I have is that I would have liked to see her lit a bit more on the left side to show her belly off a bit more. The lighting is a bit flat as is. HTH

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

This is cute. If I had to find something to cc it would be the contrast between the belly ane the background. The lack of contrast, I feel, pulls your attention to the shirt insted of to the belly. I really like the pose though. Good Job

barb said...

I think it looks really good but I would brighten up just a bit and boost the contrast.

Cindi Koceich said...

Too fun! She doesn't look like she has too much longer to go! I see some white streaks in the background maybe from cloning. Those are so hard to see on the home computer but tend to show up after they are posted! I usually use levels on a duplicate layer to darken the background and erase back in the subject to avoid this. Hope that helps.

Krissynae said...

Nice shot. She will love this in this little one baby book.

Mom2Drew said...

I've missed your blog, so it's great to see you post. I think the conversion lacks a tad of contrast, but other than that...cute!

Mom2Drew said...

I love preggos!!

I think your contrast is a tad bit flat, but...other than that...nice job. She's really glowing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.