I found this on one of the blogs that I frequent. I thought is was a fun game. Play along on your blog if you have one too. What you do is google your name and the word needs after it, and see what you need, that you may not be aware of : ) I googled Haleigh needs and came up with these. (OK I cheated a bit since there are only 5 Haleigh's in the universe and spelled it Haley to get some of them : )
1. Haleigh needs no life support.
2. Haleigh needs a muffin.
3. Haleigh needs a pup.
4. Haleigh needs a fair amount of exercise.
5. Haleigh needs to protect her heart.
6. Haleigh needs to keep her hands to herself.
7. Haleigh needs two legs.
8. Haleigh needs to come out with an amazing, jaw dropping performance.
9. Haleigh needs to get a life.
10. Haleigh needs to go!
Too funny!

1 comment:
Haleigh, the funniest one I found was:
Amber needs the socialization and stimulation a group home would offer
I really feel as though this Google search is dead on!
Amber
Post a Comment