Friday, May 18, 2007
Silly Peyton
Another funny Peyton story. I think it's just the age. I just knew that I had to blog this before I forgot it. This morning, we were on our way to the gym, in a hurry as usual. I was rushing the kids around, and we were it the bathroom doing their hair. I took one of the plastic hair ties and put it between my teeth to stretch it out, so that it would go around Peyton's ponytail and it snapped and broke, hitting me in the lip. I shouted "OWWW" and had a scowl on my face. Peyton looked up at me and said, "My mommy . . . she need a nap" It was the funniest thing, Rylee and I were practically on the floor rolling from laughter afterwards. It's so true that your children notice your moods. Her comment made me more aware that I need to keep a positive attitude more often around my children. They are sooooo observant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment