Now that my blog is private, I'm feeling safer about sharing stories about my little girls. Peyton, is such a funny little girl. She's so feisty, and into everything lately. She has hit her head so many times in the same place (from falling from places that she wasn't supposed to be in the first place) that she has somewhat of a permanent bump on her forehead. I think it's scar tissue : ) Anways, on Sunday, she whacked her head again, on something and cried a little. Then she proceeded to walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. She brought a yogurt out and said, "Me hogurt, feel me better" I think we've got a comfort eater on our hands . . .

2 comments:
I laughed to myself when I read this because Kenna is the same way, she uses those same words too, "feel me better" lol! Very cute!
I don't think your blog is set to private. I can see it and I am not a logged in user. :(
Post a Comment