I've been out of town since Wednesday, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I shot these pictures for my BIL and his fiancee. They are soooo cute together. . . they are so in love. I'm so excited to have her as part of the family. I'd love any CC you have on them. All of them were shot in
these are great! i especially like the one of them in the arch...her leg lifted like that just leads your eye back around the arch and to them again. great composition!
These are so cute! What a cute girl. Where were these taken at? Such a cute location! I hoe you had a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it. I had the worst weekend ever. Artie's been gone and I've been on my death bed so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for him to get home tomorrow!
These look great! The only cc I have that in the secondone on the left- the amputees bother me. I'd either take a step in or back, I think. But overall these are nice and crisp, and your poses are sweet.
3 comments:
these are great! i especially like the one of them in the arch...her leg lifted like that just leads your eye back around the arch and to them again. great composition!
These are so cute! What a cute girl. Where were these taken at? Such a cute location! I hoe you had a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it. I had the worst weekend ever. Artie's been gone and I've been on my death bed so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for him to get home tomorrow!
These look great! The only cc I have that in the secondone on the left- the amputees bother me. I'd either take a step in or back, I think. But overall these are nice and crisp, and your poses are sweet.
Post a Comment