I'm stealing this from my friend Amber. Thanks for the idea!
A- age:26
B- bed size: Queen
C- chore you hate: Folding and putting away laundry
D- dessert you love: I love any kind of dessert, I used to be more into chocolate, but I've started liking lots of other kinds of dessert lately.
E- essential start your day item: breakfast, if I don't get it, I'm crabby
F- favorite actor(s): Reese Witherspoon, Adam Brody
G- gold or silver: Both
H- have to have: my camera
I- instruments you play: Violin in high school
J- job title: Mom, wife, part time photographer
K- kids: 2 Girls, Peyton and Rylee
L- living arrangements: With my husband and kids.
M- favorite month: December, I love the Christmas Season
N- nicknames: Halo, thanks to my High School friends
O- overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: well, I stayed in the hospital after giving birth for 2 1/2 weeks, that should count : ) I also stayed the night with Peyton when she had her in patient surgery for her bladder. It was the worst night's sleep ever. We shared a room with this family, and they played Sponge Bob Square Pants, soooo loud all night long.
P- phobia- swimming in the ocean
Q- quotes- I just got back from my church's Women's Conference. I'm filled with them, this is one of them. "Live with a sense of linked geterations and realize what your life and how you live it will do for your posterity"
R- right or left handed: right
S- siblings- one sister
T- tattoos: None
U- unique talent: My talents are pretty common : ) nothing too unique
V- vegetable you hate: I don't hate any, I'll eat pretty much all of them.
W- worst habit: bitting my fingers, I know it's so bad, I wish I could stop
X- if you were told to xerox part of your body what would you agree to: my feet. . . .that might be tricky
Y- yummy food you make: Parmesan Chicken Tortellini
Z- zodiac sign: Cancer

1 comment:
This is so fun to read. I loved the idea. I'm up for creme brulee anytime. Maybe I'll have to wait until my next b-day!!!
Post a Comment