We decided to have a family date night this past Friday. We went to IHOP to eat first. The girls love breakfast for dinner, especially pancackes with whipped cream faces on them. After IHOP, we went over to the new bowling alley that just opened by us. Which, for anyone that lives in town, is a must see. We had to wait for our lane, so we went and played in their arcade, and won about 1200 tickets with $20. Not bad. After that, we bowled. The girls loved it. You have a server at your lane that brings you drinks or food and your shoes. They also have bumpers set up in every lane that pop up and down depending on whether or not the person needs them. I'm thinking that Dane and I might use them next time though :) Our girls almost beat us!

5 comments:
I am a total lurker, and I have really been enjoying your photography, and just thought I'd say hello.
You really have a wonderful eye. I love this one of your girls feet in the bowling shoes!
;)
Drew and I have been wanting to head over there! Looks like a ton of fun!
What a great family night. Your girls are beautiful!
Hi Hayleigh! Yes, we're loving Ohio. We've been here about two weeks now. It's humid, but much cooler than Arizona. Sometimes you even need a jacket at night! Your girls are darling... and Dane is such a good dad. What a wonderful family you have!
Augh! I just realized I spelled your name wrong! People always misspell mine, and it makes me a little crazy, so I apologize.
Post a Comment