Friday, July 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Alright, I've been tagged by Kalene to list 7 random things about me. Here goes . . .

1. I bite the skin around my fingernails. I think it's a nervous/bored habit. I know it's gross, I've been doing really good lately at not doing it. So hopefully I can cross this off of my list soon.

2. I'm a photography junkie! I have a business taking pictures for families/couples/ weddings, but have yet to make a profit because I just keep spending the money on bigger and better equipment. Someday maybe : )

3. I stand really funny. Everyone makes fun of me, but I really can't help it. I'll stick one foot out to the side and sit into the opposite hip and rest my elbow on that hip. I look like a dork, oh well!

4. I like all kinds of music, including rap music. I wish the lyrics were cleaner, but Dane put an awesome system in my Tahoe, and I love to turn up the radio and sing. Yes! I'm one of the weirdos that sings in the car.

5. I have the ultimate weird pregnancy story. Anyone who knows me, knows the story, but for those that don't. . . the ligament that holds my pelvis together, tore during the birth of my first daughter Rylee. I wasn't able to walk for about 3 months after her birth.

6. I was in orchestra and color guard in High School. I know two of the nerdiest possible groups to belong to right. . . I actually had a lot of fun with both and made it through HS socially unscathed : )

7. I serve as the Relief Society Secretary for the women's organization at my church. Most people may dread such a calling, but I've had it before and have quite a fondness for it. I love being able to get to know and serve all of the sisters in my ward! This calling helps to get me out of my shell and forces me to do so.

OK, so now I have to tag 7 of my blogger friends. I hope I can find 7 that haven't done this. . . Bridget, Amber W., Heather, Emily and Amber R.!! Get to work girls.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Haleigh, I'm gonna beat you down!!! Actually, I did do this a while ago (Amber Whiting tagged me) so I will just repost what I posted... I am a cheater!
Amber

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

i totally forgot about your prego story. can you even fathem that you actually survived that era and it's over?? i bet it seemed like your life was changed forever. loved reading up on you!!

Anonymous said...

It's great to get to know you a little better. I love Rap too! Mainly, hip hop. My honey completely makes fun of me. But I quite enjoy it.