Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th

We had so much fun yesterday! Rylee and Peyton both are so excited to have an extra day with their daddy home. He's like a big kid, and they have so much fun together. We went swimming and Dane's Grandpa Rohner's house, and then went to watch fireworks at the Gilbert Youth Soccer Fields. They had a bunch of bouncy toys to occupy the kids, one in particular that the girls loved was a big ship called the Titanic. It was a long slide to the bottom, but they kept begging to go on it. While waiting in line, Peyton looked up at her daddy and said, "Daddy, you'd better RECOGNIZE." As the fireworks went off, Peyton would say, "Boom-shock-a-walka" She was definitely in a goofy mood. We actually had great seats, so great that we were getting doused with ashes and remnants of plastic fireworks, kinda scary. We had a ton of fun, the only negative was losing our car in the parking lot, on the way out, dragging 3 chairs and our two kids with us. Oh well.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you had a blast. those pictures of the Fire Works are pretty cool. Where do you go for your photography class? I would love to learn how to use my camera.

Jessica said...

I would love to get together. I have a cannon eos digital rebel XT. I dont know anything about it. Cj had bought last summer. I just want to be able to take good pictures of the Boys.

stefani said...

WOW! Love those fireworks photos!

Bridget said...

Your camera takes such clear pics. I love the fireworks and your girls look so good too.