After I went to Wicked, a few weeks ago in Hollywood, I went out and bought the Soundtrack. It's official, I'm totally obsessed. It's the only music that I play when I'm in my car. My girls even know the words now, and sing along with me. I guess that there are way worse things that we could be listening to. I can't wait to go see it again someday. I'm keeping my eyes out for the next time it comes to town, or anywhere near by. . . Anyone else want to join me?

4 comments:
Hey girl! I have heard rave reviews about this- I love plays and anything theatre! Rashae actually went to this in NYC and loved it, so if it comes here, I will definately go with you!
I'm so jealous! I want to see this SOOOO bad.
Oh man! This really is the best musical of all time! The story line is wonderful and the music is absolutely amazing! It came to gammage last year so I'm not sure when it will be back but I am definately in! I remember we had to buy tickets a year in advance so if anyone hears anything. . .
It is in my car cd player too haleigh :) I never get sick of it.
Oh, I'm addicted too! We went in March and I want to go every month now. The music is so great!
Post a Comment