Monday, August 06, 2007

Colorado

We are back from our trip to Colorado, and it was such a great time! Thanks again Amber for inviting us. I'd never been before, and it is such a beautiful place. Besides, who wants to hang out in the AZ heat right now?? Not I. . . One day, we went to a town called Ourray. It's this little community tucked back between two mountains. We walked the main street and then went to a waterfall called Box Canyon Falls. BEAUTIFUL! Here are a few shots from that day.

7 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Pretty pictures! I am glad you are back home safely!

Tanya Kimball said...

I used to live in Grand Junction, CO and have been to Ourray! Isn't it just a fun, quaint little town. It's is gorgeous. Nice to be able to get out of the heat!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had fun! Ourray is my favorite town in Colorado. Its called the Baby Switzerland because all the mountains come to a point just like Switzerland. I was their once a long time ago and I looked up into the mountains and their was a bride on top the mountain takeing wedding pictures. You are so lucky I keep trying to get Cj to take work off and go to colorado. But we usually end up in california. I would love to go their with the boys and ride the silverton train. they would love it. I am back from girls camp we should get together. Sorry so Long

Emily Lauren said...

How pretty! My brother and sister in law are moving to CO on Saturday :( I'm seriously depressed but we're planning a trip up to visit. We'll have to include Ourray on our list of things to see.
McKane says you can't have a link to two pea's on your blog without having a link to scrapbook.com. That's like treason or something. . . ha ha just kidding :)
did you notice I got the picture up as the header on my blog? I love it! Thanks again for doing that! I never did find a bigger picture but I think it still looks good. What do you think?

Amber said...

Yo homie... no problem, I am glad everyone could finally see where I am from. Ouray is definitely a cool place to visit. We will have to go on the 4th of July sometime... it's so fun!
Amber

Amber said...

Yo homie... no problem, I am glad everyone could finally see where I am from. Ouray is definitely a cool place to visit. We will have to go on the 4th of July sometime... it's so fun!
Amber

Cory♥Jessica said...

Hey, you have a blog too. How fun. Your blog is way cute. Its been a while, have you signed your girls up for dance yet? I need to go do that. I'm going to try to get Mondays again, except for Audrey gets out of school at 10:05 so we will see. I love your blog.
Jessica