Sunday, August 19, 2007

Favorite Picture

I've been so bad this past week with my camera. I think with carpool and getting used to the whole school schedule, I've hardly gotten the thing out. I'm going to have to make it a point to take some pictures of the girls this week. Peyton starts preschool, so I'll be sure to post something about that! These are a few recent pictures of Peyton. I just love toddler bellies. Peyton is known for hers. . . She has a little pettite body and chicken legs, and a great big round belly. It gets bigger when she eats! As she's grown taller it's starting to go away. Here's a couple pictures of her belly!

4 comments:

jill s said...

i love that second picture! so cute! i love little toddler bellies too. :)

xx
jill

Heather said...

I love it! Colby's is starting to go away! :(

Brittany Williams said...

Love the goggles! Too cute.

jayme said...

Haleigh! I am so glad you found my blog. I love yours. Your family is so cute!