I stole this idea from my friend Jill. : ) I thought it would be fun. I asked Peyton and here are her answers.
interview with an almost 3 year old.
Q: what's your favorite color?
A: blue
Q: what's your favorite food?
A: oranges
Q: what's your favorite song?
A: lollipop, lollipop
Q: what's your favorite animal?
A: bears
Q: what's your favorite movie?
A: Charlottes Web
Q: what's your favorite game?
A: Monkey Ball on the Wii
Q: where do babies come from?
A: mommas
Q: what's your favorite thing to do?
A: clean up (HaHa I wish)
Q: what's your favorite store?
A: the grocery store
Q: what do we do with money?
A: buy pet shops
Q: what does daddy do at work?
A: ummm work
Q: what is your favorite restaurant?
A: Mc and Donalds
Q: what is your favorite ice cream?
A: strawberry
Q: what is your favorite song to dance to?
A: lollipop (you see a theme here, this was her recital song)
Q: what do you want to be when you grow up?
A: go to the doctor
Q: what's your favorite candy?
A: strawberry

2 comments:
LOVE it! i love the mc and donalds answer!!
Too cute... I am going to do this with Cannon!
Haha!
Amber
Post a Comment