1. First thing you did this morning?Get my girls ready
2. Last thing you ate? Lemon Pecan Butter Cookie
3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap? Nope, I just bought a new enV this weekend, it's orange!
4. What's the thing you look forward to most in the next 6 months? Some sort of tropical vacation with Dane.
5. What's annoying you right now? My back, it's always achy
6. What's the last movie you saw in a theater? Hairspray
7. Do you believe in long distance relationships? Sure, whatever works for the people involved.
8. What's Worse? a) getting hurt B) people not being real with you c) not getting everything you try so hard for?I Would say B
9. Is there someone you miss? Maybe some of my friends that have moved away, but all of my family and inlaws live in the valley.
10. What inspires you? Christ
11. If you could put together a concert of 5 bands or artists, who would you choose? What am I, a concert planner?! Maybe Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5, Carrie Underwood, Gwen Stefani and Justin Timberlake
12. Song that sums up your love life? I'll have to get back to that one!
13. What's one thing you wish you were better at doing? My memory is down the tubes since I've had kids. I wish I could remember more!
14. If you could be anywhere this second, where would it be? Somewhere tropical, lying on a beach.
15. What's your most vivid memory from 6th grade? My crazy teacher! He always gave me the creeps!
16. Latest addiction? Blogging
17. Have you ever had the slight urge to kill someone? No Way!
18. How many people would you say were interested in you? Weird Question . . . on to the next please.
19. What do you love doing? Photography, Travelling, Spending time with my family.
20. Do you think someone thinks of you daily? I'd hope that my husband and children do.
21. Who was the last person you saw or talked to? Dane
22. What do you want to be when you grow up? A grandma
23. What is your favorite food? Every Carb known to man, bread, potatoes, ice cream : )
24. How many people do you know with the same name as yours? Spelled the same as mine. . . only one, shes about 11 and she's in my ward.
25. What was the last thing you spilled? Ice cream, all over my shirt at the movie tonight.
26. Would you marry for money? No Way
27. Have you had braces? Yup, and a torture device called a palate spreader before that.
28. Could you live without a computer? Maybe ten years ago, but not anymore.
29. If you could live in any past time period, where would it be? I love technology and education too much, I don't know if I'd want to live in another time. Maybe the time of Christ.
30. Do you drink enough water? Not lately
31. Do you wear shoes in the house or take 'em off? Take 'em off
32.What are your favorite fruits? Nectarines
33. What is your favorite place to visit? Haven't been a ton of places. I loved Hawaii
34. Are you photogenic? Being a photographer, I know my angles : ) Amber, my sis in law, always jokes with me that when we go to take a picture I turn and put a foot forward. It's become somewhat subconcious.
35. Do you dream in colored or black and white? I rarely remeber my dreams.
36.Why do you take surveys? Journaling purposes
37. Do you drink alcohol? Nope! Before I was a member of my church, I drank champaigne at my dad's 2nd wedding. I think I was 8. Now there's an example for ya. I haven't since.
38. What is the most beautiful language? I like Shakespearean language.
39. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep? If I don't wake myself, I'm crabby so I'm going to have to go with a no on that.
40. WHAT do you like MOST sunrise or sunset? Sunset! I'm not often out of bed and outside before the sun rises.
41. Do you want to live 100 years? Sure. I'd love to see my posterity.
42. Is a flat stomach important to you? Somewhat depressing, but true, I've forgotten what one looks like for about 5 years, since I had my first baby. I try my hardest to get back into shape, but my stomach is stubborn.
43. What's Hot? My Flat Iron
44. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights switched on or off? On
45. Do you believe in magic? No.
46. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real? I think I was about 10. I figured out that Santa had the exact same wrapping paper as my Mom did. What a coincidence!!
47. Do you like to watch cartoons? Yeah.
48. Any piercings or tattoos? Yes, ears, and my belly button a long time ago. It's totally closed up now.
49. Have you ever met someone from online? Yes, some photography friends.
50. Do you snore? Nope.
51. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? I sleep on my side with a pillow between my legs.
52. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler? Poodle
53. Are you basically a happy person? Yeah, basically.
54. Are you tired? Getting there.
55. Did you drink anything with caffeine today? Yup! Two Diet Pepsis
56. How many landline/cell phones do you have in your household? One land line and two cell phones
57. Do you get along with your parents? My mom
58. How many brothers and sisters? One Sister
59. Do you like anyone now? My hubby
60. Do they know? Sure.
61. Ever had a one night stand? Nope. Before I was married I had a few random one night kisses : )
62. What do you do when you're sad? Talk to someone about it.
63. What do you need most now? Friends and family
64. What song are you listening to now? Nuttin' . . . my kids are in bed.
65. What are you craving for now? I just had ice cream at the movie, so I'm good!

No comments:
Post a Comment