10. Barnes and Noble . . . I love to buy brand new books, there's something about it.
9. Ruffler's Roost aka Ribbons and Lace I also have a thing about buying ribbon, whether it's to put in my girls hair or wrap a present with. I've gotta have it.
8. WalMart Oly out of neccesity. I really can't stand that place, no matter low their prices are. I only go really late at night, when nothing else is open, or if I need lots of things and don't want to stop at a million stores.
7. Steve Madden What girl doesn't love shoes?
6. Old Navy
5. B and H Photo (Online Photography Store)
4. Nordstrom My favorite department store!
3. The MAC Counter. . . 'nuff said.
2. Albertson's Gotta have groceries, 'nuff said.
1. TARGET My one stop shop! Love this place.

2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ruffler's Roost! I could spend money there any day! With girls, it's neccessity. I LOVE buying books, too! I'm amazed that with all the stores that you love, you are not constantly running into me!
Cute new page!
Post a Comment