Sunday, August 12, 2007

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Has anyone ever seen that video that was made by the LDS church where they ask questions to children? It is hilarious to hear their answers. I am just in love with my girls and their concept of reality. Toninght on the way home from Grandma and Grandpa O's house, I looked back and Rylee had fallen asleep. I looked and Dane and said, "Man, she's out." To which Peyton replied, "Mommy, she's not out, cuz she's in." If only life were so simple : )

2 comments:

Tanya Kimball said...

Don't you just love thier truthfully honest comments?! I wish I had more of them written down, too!

Emily Lauren said...

I love that movie!!!

girl: "When miss suzie was a school girl, a school girl a school girl. . ."
man:"What does that have to with satan?"
girl:(with the cutest, most confused look on her face)"I don't know".

Ha ha that's the best part.

Your kids really do say the cutest things!