9. Her cuddly nature. She loves to come and sit on my lap and cuddle. I love it.
8. Her beautiful blue eyes.
7. Her silly phrases. (usually taught to her by Dane)
6. The way that she loves her sister soo much. She looks up to her and wants to be just like her.
5. The way that she handles any situation throuwn at her. She's so strong.
4. How brave that she was through all of her surgeries.
3. Her smile.
2.The way she dances. She's got rythym but her moves just crack me up.
1. Her loving nature. She loves to share, and to play with babies.
Peyton started preschool today. She just amazes me. She walked right in, no problem. I think it was partly due to the fact that she has the same preschool teacher as Ryle did last year, but she handled it like a champ. When she was done, Dane and I took her to lunch at Cafe Rumba. It was really good. I asked what she did at preschool and she said, played with toys, and played with playdough and sang songs. Sounds a lot like nursery to me, so maybe that's another reason why she was so comfortable. She loved it, and her new teacher Miss Chris. Before I took her to Preschool I took her and took some pictures of her because we had some extra time to kill. Here are a few of my favorites. Peyton is my poser. She came up with all of these poses on her own. Too Cute!

6 comments:
She is so cute! She is getting so big! I want to add one thing I love about her are the faces she makes! She is CRAZY!
what a cutie!!
There's no way she's that big already! It seems so crazy that all of our kids are growing up. (and we're getting old! She's a doll Haleigh.
She is so cute. Those poses are priceless!
She is darling! I love that skirt. I just got one for Breckon too! Ü
I almost got that skirt for Savannah, too. How funny! I'm SO excited to have a Pumpkin Patch here now! Yeah! Cute pics!
Post a Comment