Sunday, October 14, 2007

St. George


We just got back from St. George where we visited Dane's grandma and Grandpa. They just bought a home up there, so we decided to pay them a visit during Fall Break. Here are a few pictures of the St. George Temple. We also went to visit a few museums and went hiking while we were there. I'll update with some more pictures soon. It was a ton of fun, and the weather was great.

9 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Fun pictures! You don't mess around with posting new pictures! =) Can't wait to see the rest of them. My fave is the one where P is posing with her hip out like her mom! =)

jill s said...

such cuties!!

that's where we were married.

such a gorgeous city.

xx
jill

♥ Natalie said...

Haleigh, Hey! I haven't seen you in forever...since High School I'm guessing. I found your blog off of Courtney's and I thought I'd say "hi"! Your family is adorable. You should come and see what we've been up to: ilovemyfamily5.blogspot.com . See ya, Natalie (Watkins) Evans

Amber said...

Good pic's of the temple my friend! Now we need you to take similar pic's of the Mesa temple so we can put them on Canvas for our homes... think it over.

Amber

Amber said...

P.S. I like your toe-nail color ;o)

the cummard family said...

Love that picture....barefeet and all. So fun to visit the Grands! You look good-LTF is paying off eh!

Melissa Braegger said...

Haleigh those pictures of the St. George Temple are incredible, I especially love the black and white one. I love St. George if I were to live anywhere in Utah it would be there.

Jenny said...

I love the first photo of the temple, very breathtaking. i am glad you had a good vacation. i love the last one of you & the girls. mommy & me pics are the best, i could use more of them. Your girls adore you, its adorable.

Tanya Kimball said...

Hope you guys lived up your Fall break and had a great time in St George! I agree, those pics of the temple are outstanding, Haleigh!