Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Atlast...

a new post from the slacker! Between school and nausea, I haven't had much time to keep up my blog. When I do have time, I'm either tired, or sick. I'm doing better, as far as the nausea goes, but it still creeps up on me every now and then. A few weeks ago I was able to be a chaperone on Ry's first field trip. We had a few firsts that day. It was also the first day she was able to ride on a school bus. Here she is with Macie, her gal pal from school. Everyone calls them twins, and it's kind of crazy how much they resemble eachother. The next picture is of her entire class at the end of the field trip, and the last picture was of the group I took around the zoo: Ry, Ranya, Macie and Isabella. It was more work that I thought it was going to be, but I'm glad that I was able to go. Ry fell asleep on the bus on the way home from the zoo with about half of her classmates. I'm so glad that I'm able to go on trips like this with Ry and volunteer in her classroom. I think that I know about all of the kids in her class' names. When I come in to volunteer, half of her class will come up and give me a hug. It's so nice to be able to know who all of her friends are when she talks about them at home.

These last three pictures are from Dane's Dad's extended family reunion. We had great fun getting together with, even meeting for the first time, some of Dane's extended family. It was held in town and they had a rodeo and hay rides the first day. They also had a "money goat" for the kids to chase around. It was pretty funny to watch. They also had lots of activities and meals throughout Thanksgiving weekend. The girls love to ride papa's ponies and hang out with Dane's side of the family. We were sad that Cam and Amber and their kids were missing in action, at Disneyland. They missed out : )

9 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

FINNALLY! I love the new pictures!

Amber said...

A money goat for the kids? I would have shoved them out of the way to get myself some money! We were bummed to miss the reunion but it was nice to go on a vacation with just our family.

Amber

Amber said...

A money goat for the kids? I would have shoved them out of the way to get myself some money! We were bummed to miss the reunion but it was nice to go on a vacation with just our family.

Amber

Jeni Everett said...

Looks like fun! I hope you are doing better. It's no fun being sick, going to school, and trying to be a great mom.

Tanya Kimball said...

The zoo looks like a lot of fun! And perfect weather, too! Hope you're feeling a little better! I was completely drained that first trimester but once the second one hit, I've been a night owl! Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Kae Lynn said...

Hey guys! Your family is so CUTE! We didn't get cards out this year but wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We need to get together sometime....keep in touch! Kae Lynn and Rustin

the cummard family said...

Happy New Year! I miss seeing you and your girls at the gym. I hope everything is well, and you're feeling ok. Hang in there!

Amber said...

SLACKER! Time for another new post!!!

Amber