Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

We hope you've all had a great Valentine's Day. Thanks to Grandma Debi for the great outfits for the girls. They love them. The girls both had super fun parties at school, and I made breakfast for dinner with heart shapes in the pancackes, homemade syrup, thanks to Amber, bacon and OJ. We had a lot of fun, but let's face it, Valentine's Day is a day for children and single people.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Haha! I just posted on my blog that I hate valentine's and when I came to yours I was scared you were going to say it was your favorite or something. I agree, it is a day for children and single people. And funny that you had breakfast for dinner, so did we, with the ol' homemade syrup. mmmm mmmm good.

Amber

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.