Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ward Campout

So, I'm catching up on some past posts. A couple weekends before the accident, we went on a ward campout. We had a blast, although little sleep was had. This is the best picture that I got of Dane. He was too busy blowing smoke out of his face, from the BBQ, to smile or even look at me. He made us some hot dogs and we also did s'mores on the BBQ. The girls loved hanging out in the tent because their hair would stand up on end from the static. They laughed so hard at eachother. We had a great time.

3 comments:

From My Eyes said...

You and your family look great. I am still trying to get my son geared up for camping. We tried once to set the tent up in our backyard, but after about 15-20 min he started saying stuff like, I am thirsty, I want to say goodnight to mom, I want to go inside. So I am hoping that this summer will be better.

Amber said...

Haha! I LOVE that picture of Dane... too funny!

Amber

Amber said...

P.S. tell Rylee that I have a shirt that looks almost identical to hers so we need to plan a day to wear them together ;o)

Amber